You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Interns to join the Corporate Banking team in Asia Pacific. Citi’s Corporate Bank is a leading provider of financial services to top-tier multi-national clients around the globe, serving the financial needs of the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions. The Corporate group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities. As a Summer Analyst, you will join an intensive ten-week program where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program runs for 11 weeks and begins with initial classroom based training, followed by ongoing training sessions throughout the length of the program, as well as a series of networking and social events. Analysts will complete two rotations across different teams within the Corporate Banking group. Incoming Summer Analysts have the opportunity to be considered for a position on the following year’s full-time Analyst Program.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Provide advice: this involves working with our clients to develop and execute their strategic objectives. We advise them on a number of areas including whether to buy or sell companies or assets, how to restructure finances, and where and how to invest capital.
- Work with Capital Markets: we work very closely with the Citi's Capital Markets Origination team to help our clients raise capital in the equity and debt capital markets.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate or final year of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in any discipline
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
Applications will only be accepted online and must include:
- Resume (including GPA/WAM stated).
- Academic Transcript.
- Cover letter addressed to Citi.
Applications close noon 28th July 12pm 2020 (early application is encouraged)
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2020, 2:00 am