This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to learn and build a foundation as an HR practitioner in the Well-being, Compensation or Benefits space. Whilst the role is administratively based, there is substantial opportunity to add impact and value to some critical projects, integral to the HR function at Citi Australia.
Reporting to the WHS and Wellbeing Manager, the HR Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Set up and maintenance of Wellbeing and Benefits Third Party Vendors arrangements: Ensuring vendor partners for various benefit services such as Superannuation, Childcare, Motor Leasing, Insurance and Discount providers are appropriately managed according to third-party vendor management policies.
- Responsible for the invoice process for WHS and Benefits providers.
- Manage Citi’s 2022 Wellbeing Calendar for upcoming events. This includes, but not limited to liaising with vendors and external stakeholders, obtaining approvals, managing the administrative process to lock in vendors for various events and initiatives.
- Assist with facilitating and arranging training sessions for WHS representatives such as Mental Health First Aiders, as well as reviewing WHS certification requirements.
- Assist in maintaining record management such as filing and shared drives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
In addition, you will be hands-on in several projects including, but not limited to:
- Wellbeing and Benefits survey reviews
- Year-end compensation cycle report write-ups
- Creating WHS and Wellbeing procedures that can be used by members of the local HR team and off-shore HR support team
- Possess a strong work ethic, with a demonstrated ability to be proactive
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to think critically when working with a high-volume of information
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities and deadlines for a variety of stakeholders
- Prior experience in a corporate environment is ideal, but not essential
- Some experience in a research, administrative or coordination function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm