You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Interns to join the Investment Banking team in APAC. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! As an Investment Banking Summer Intern, you will join an intensive training program where you will learn the fundamentals of the Summer Intern role and Citi’s culture.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The 10-week Summer Internship Program begins with a one-week training program. Your program will offer two rotations and your allocations are based on your interests and our needs. Summer Interns are assigned to an industry or product coverage group, where you’ll focus on financial analysis and business development.
Your time here will look something like this...
As a Summer Analyst; you will join an intensive training program that includes both training sessions; and real on-the-job experience. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects as if you were a full-time analyst / associate - this is not a "survey" or "shadow" position. You will also join a series of social events in order to build a network of contacts and better understand the job opportunities at Citi. We are looking for penultimate-year students who are able to work under pressure on multiple tasks.
We want to hear from you if...
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- Dynamic with exceptional analytical skills
- You're a penultimate year student with strong academic achievement in a wide variety of disciplines
Who we think will be a great fit…
We're looking for motivated individuals; who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm; but of themselves. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
- Ability to win and sustain the loyalty of the most demanding institutional clients with confidence and good judgment
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas to implement innovative investment banking strategies
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the Citi community; through teamwork; leadership; and mentoring - Commitment to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole
For your application please submit the below documents:
- Tailored Cover letter
- Academic Transcript
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2019, 2:00 am