You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Interns to join the Research team in Australia. Citi Research provides world-class products and financing solutions for corporations, governments, and institutional and retail investors through our dominant underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities. Our global platform, broad product knowledge and on-the-ground local markets expertise — coupled with complementary strengths in technology and distribution — allows us to offer clients a wide range of comprehensive financial solutions. We address their needs by leveraging our products in all discipline currencies, sectors, geographies and asset classes; given the unparalleled breadth and depth of our global platform, Citi is able to consistently provide clients with innovative solutions regardless of complexity.
Your time here will look something like this...
Working with an Analyst team for the entirety of the summer, including getting involved in the day-to-day responsibilities of the Associate. These may include, but not limited to:
- Focusing on projects and task such as Pricing Surveys, Initiations of Coverage, Industry Trends and Valuation Studies.
- Creating, updating and maintaining financial spreadsheets, quantitative models and databases of assigned companies, proofreading industry/company reports, and preparing written material for event-driven morning calls.
- Assisting in contributing to company and/or industry reports, updating marketing handouts; assisting with client ad-hoc requests.
- Throughout your Summer Internship, you will work on a final presentation that you will present back to your peers and managers at the end of the internship.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate or final year of university pursuing a undergraduate degree, master’s degree or MBA.
- You have a strong understanding of the global macro-economical landscape
Who we think will be a great fit...
We are looking for candidates who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level and with the following attributes:
- A highly ethical and honest individual who is prepared to provide accurate and independent analysis.
- A quick learner, who assimilates facts quickly, processes a great deal of detailed information, organizes it, puts in into useful form, and remembers it well.
- A team player who works well with clients.
- Enthusiasm, eagerness to take off, advance quickly, and assume more responsibility.
- Someone keenly interested in the Securities industry with an intellectual curiosity and always searching for creative ideas and innovative strategies that transcend product lines and professional levels.
- A natural communicator, both verbal and written, who builds strong relationships.
- A creative thinker who is also highly numerate.
- A teamwork ethic that drives success from every individual.
Applications will only be accepted online and must include:
- Resume (including GPA/WAM stated).
- Academic Transcript.
- Cover letter addressed to Citi.
Applications close noon 28th July 12pm 2020 (early application is encouraged)
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2020, 2:00 am