Bachelor’s Degree or higher level qualification in Engineering, Telecommunications, Cyber Security or Information Technology with strong academic performance and hands on experience in software development.
Skills and Experience:
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts. Experience with Windows, Linux and C++ is essential. Skills in virtualisation, machine learning and big data would be well regarded. Good written and verbal communications essential.
- Ability to work in teams and demonstrated interest in learning.
- Design, development and testing of new software applications.
- Working closely with appointed senior engineer to support mentoring.
- Ability to solve complex engineering, software and networking challenges.
- Maintain positive client interactions.
- Developing intimate knowledge with all software tools, operating systems, and applications used by Softel in project developments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Level 3, 26-28 Prospect StreetLocations:
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 12:59 pm