No matter how good your law degree, there's always a gap between theory and practice, and finishing university can be daunting. How do you make the jump to working in a commercial law firm?
That's where we come in.
If you’re a law student in your penultimate year, our Clerkship Program will expose you to the fast pace of a full-service commercial law firm and show you the law in action. You'll be working under the guidance of some of the sharpest legal minds in Australia, on challenging, complex and high-profile transactions and matters. You'll be mentored by partners and lawyers who are leaders in their fields, in a firm where individuality is embraced and innovation actively encouraged.
With our programs you'll get…
- a support structure consisting of a Supervising Partner, Coach and Buddy who will give you the inside information and meaningful performance feedback so you know you're on the right track.
- continuing legal education programs and professional development support so you can become the lawyer you want to be.
- the chance to participate in our Community Connect and Pro Bono programs and really give back.
- social and sporting activities, because we know it's not all work and no play.
How to Apply?
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information. Clayton Utz is an inclusive employer that supports flexible work arrangements, please feel free to discuss your flexibility needs with the recruiter for this role.
Accessibility and Inclusion
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. Do you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application? If so, please contact the recruiter via the above telephone number or via email to [email protected]
- Job type:Clerkships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm