- 6-month fixed term contract – Wetherill Park Sydney
- Suited to those that possess one of the following disciplines Chemical/Process/Mechanical Engineering
- Competitive remuneration
- Be part of making a sustainable future possible
A 6-month contract role for a Graduate Engineer based in Wetherill Park Sydney with an opportunity to travel to other site locations across Australia, currently exists within our Hydrocarbon Division. A dynamic, forward-thinking professional required to support our Fixed Assets Engineer across a broad array of continuous improvement projects, ranging from regulatory compliance to project management support.
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.The Role
You will assist the Fixed Asset Engineer in the Hydrocarbons Business with a wide variety of continuous improvement projects relating to process safety systems and regulatory compliance.
- Previous work experience in any field during or after studies
- Ability to develop safety procedures and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Good knowledge of risk assessment processes
- Ability to understand process drawings (P&ID, PFD, etc) and Cause & Effect diagrams to develop a list of input or output of control systems (I/O list).
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties
- Highly organised with high standards of accuracy and precision and good time management and organisation skills
- Able to highlight workload constraints to assist with the prioritisation of activities
- Ability to contribute as part of a team
- Ability to travel to other site locations within Australia
- Completion of undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Chemical/Process/Mechanical Engineering
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency for the duration of the contract
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Support from a strong network of functional supports
- Training and development opportunities
- Great staff benefits program including novated car leasing and salary sacrifice options
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm