- 24-month program – Brisbane base with regional site work also planned
- Industrial / Automation / Mechanical Engineer
- Up to $70k
- Be part of making a sustainable future possible
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
The Cleanaway Graduate Program creates a career pathway and opportunity to join Cleanaway’s journey of making a sustainable future possible. The program is tailored to suit your workforce entry level skills and knowledge within the specified segment stream and is structured to provide you with broad ‘fit for purpose’ experiences and a strong alignment to Our Cleanaway Way.
The program will run from 24 months with placements lasting up to 6 months. You will assist the engineering, and industrial services teams in a wide variety of projects such as road widening, demolition works, building repairs and also with a wide range of plant and asset management services that provide solutions for customers who want to reduce production downtime, reduce the risk of unscheduled plant stoppages and the reliance on labour, whilst increasing plant efficiency and providing waste treatment solutions for the process waste. This includes helping customers comply with strict environmental and OHS requirements.
Before commencing in each placement, a plan is discussed and agreed on regarding your learning outcomes, roles and responsibilities. This program will provide you with an understanding of your nominated function from a technical perspective, comprehensive appreciation of industry knowledge and strong commercial awareness.
- Completion of undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering in 2020 or 2021
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency at the time of application
- Flexibility to relocate inter state temporarily during placements for up to 6 months to gain experience and support work sites.
- Access to a vehicle to travel to sites from the home base
- Strong time management and organisation skills
Rachel Bargh, HR Business Partner – [email protected]
Head Office - Level 4, 441 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm