Are you a Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Graduate?
At CCEP attitude and passion is every bit as important as ability. Being a team player, having passion for what you do and a desire to continuously improve will take you far. If you love to learn and make an impact by creating moments of happiness and possibilities for our consumers, customers, shareholders, partners and communities, you’ll feel at home with us.
You’ll need to be prepared to challenge assumptions and bring new perspectives to our business.
Independent thinking is essential. We want graduates that can look at a problem from a variety of angles.
We recruit across a range of degree disciplines, skills, abilities, and backgrounds. We value innovative ideas and we're interested in you and your unique view on the world.
As a graduate immersed into the Supply Chain function, you will be based onsite at the frontline to experience what really does go into the making and preparing our products for market. You will get to experience and work with the technology that moulds, fills and packs our products. CCEP is at the forefront of global packaging technology and as a graduate you will get to see first hand just how we can close the loop on packaging with pack-to-pack recycling and re-use solutions.
Did you know that Australia is the first country in the world where all Coca-Cola bottles 600ml and under are made from 100% recycled plastic and 7 out of 10 of our plastic bottles in Australia are now being made from 100% recycled plastic?
To be eligible for our 2022 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date (e.g. 2019, 2020, 2021 or January 2022)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2022
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role your are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
To join the Manufacturing team, you'll need to have studied either an undergraduate or postgraduate in the following disciplines:
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Logistics / Supply chain / Operations
- Information Systems
- Food technology
- Business & Commerce with a major in Logistics / Supply chain / Operations
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 3:02 am