We are seeking a recent graduate to join our Group Systems team in a permanent ongoing role as a Cyber Security Graduate. This dynamic role will be split between providing IT security services across multiple sites along with resolving IT Help Desk enquires.
- Assist in providing IT security services including monitoring
- Develop a good understanding of End Point Security, SIEM, Firewalls, Access Control and Log Management technologies
- Understanding tasks such as technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving
- Perform analysis of log files from multiple different devices and environments, and identify indicators of security threats
- Review and recommend the installation, modification or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration change that affects security
- Provide IT support for IT Helpdesk enquiries
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in (Bachelor of Information Technology [Networking and Cybersecurity] or a Bachelor of Computer Science, Diploma of Information Technology Networking, Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology).
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Basic knowledge on IT security, Network Security and Cloud based implementations
- Basic knowledge of the security products available on the market, how anti-malware software works and how it is used in an Enterprise environment
- You may have up to 12 months experience working in a similar role or seeking to commence your career within the IT industry
At Codan we develop technology to solve communications, safety, security and productivity problems in the harshest environments on earth. Codan has a global footprint with offices in Canada, the USA, Ireland, the UAE and South Africa. Our customers include the world’s largest aid and humanitarian organizations, security and military groups, mining companies and governments. Our products are sold in more than 150 countries, with a global network of dealers, distributors and agents that allow us to deliver our solutions anywhere in the world, whenever our customers need them.
Benefits and Culture
Our culture encompasses high performing people who work hard but also enjoy each other’s company and share ideas. We are looking for someone to join our team who values team work and has a genuine passion and can-do attitude for what they do. Our Head Office is located in the leafy suburbs of Mawson Lakes. We offer many staff benefits from an onsite subsidized café, gym, tennis courts, secure onsite parking and weekly happy hour nights as well as modern offices that showcase our culture and team work.
Interested in a career with us?
Simply click on ‘APPLY” and we’ll be in contact shortly.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm