Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, with associates working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects across the world. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success.
Role & Responsibilities
Cognizant (Japan) is looking for Graduates who have completed/completing their degree in Australia and are looking to return to Japan to kick start their new career in 2023/24. Those who wants to be either a Business Analyst or a Developer, this is an excellent opportunity to kick start your new career.
You will building more confident in writing queries in SQL, as well as prior working experience in scripting. You’ll be working closely with our senior team members to help our clients reach digital transformation milestones in consumer financial services.
While you may not be writing a lot of code yourself, a firm knowledge of the basic coding concepts in any object-oriented language of your choice will be very useful down the line.
- Build business cases, customize digital solutions and implement proposed solutions for clients
- Gather and analyse large volumes of information
- Engage with different stakeholders to understand and manage expectations
- Coordinate with different lines of services and track project progress
- Interpret client’s requirements into development and testing plans
- Maintain project progress via sustained high performance and 100% quality results
- Collaborate and actively contribute in discussions to help define technology and development approach within the team
A Candidate Who Will Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electric/Electronic Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics, Business, or similar disciplines
- Experience or have an understanding of core java will be advantageous
- Good understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience would be advantageous
- Passionate about digital world, designing and building for the people who work or live in it
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and project based working environment
- Positive attitude and eager to make a difference
- Attention to detail and personal pride in your work
- Excellent communication skills in both English (business level in English) and Japanese (native) are required in both spoken and written form.
If you think our Graduate Program might be for you, please email us to register your interest along with the latest version of your Resume.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa
- Locations:Tokyo (Japan)
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2023, 6:59 am