Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant is dedicated to anticipating and solving clients’ toughest problems and enabling them to thrive in the digital era. Cognizant brings to the table the right capabilities – client relationships, deep industry knowledge, services, solutions, global consulting and delivery – to help clients transform every level of their enterprise. We provide a unique, industry-based consultative approach, operating through three lines of service that cut across geographies and industries. Our corporate and enabling functions are an integral part of this service matrix.
Today, we are proud to say that our unique, industry-based, consultative approach is helping clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
The Cognizant Graduate Program
Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, with associates working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects across the world. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success.
Multiple opportunities open as below:
Participate in our intensive Software Engineering Graduate Program which in turns leads to working amongst our expert teams undertaking programming and software development activity to support the development of enterprise digital web and mobile channels for large and distributed environments.
Technical competencies you'll gain:
- Developing competency in back end Object Oriented Programming Language, preferably J2SE and technologies such as; JDBC, Java collections, Java IO concurrency and reflection. Optionally having an understanding of Microsoft technologies such as C# would also be considered.
- Developing competency in enterprise application frameworks, preferably Java frameworks such a Spring and/or J2EE technologies including: EJB, JPA, JSP/JSF, JMS.
- Develop an understanding in DevOps- build & deployment technologies such as Maven, Gradle, etc. and lot more!
You'll be trained and mentored in one of the below areas:
- Data warehousing fundamentals such as ANSI-SQL, DW basics, programming fundamentals and ETL concepts, cloud solutions
- Tools such as Teradata, Informatica, Tableau, Oracle 12c PL/SQL, Qlikview, R Programming, Python
You will be trained and mentored in one or more of the following areas:
- Software Testing Fundamentals
- Oracle SQL, Core Java, J2EE Architecture, Servlet, JSP
- Exploring JUNIT, Selenium
- Test Management Tool - Jira
- Jenkins and Maven
- Configuration management/ SVN
- Strong customer focus and customer centric approach to work outcomes.
- Capability to undertake a consulting position, evidenced by a well-developed oral and written communication skills, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to effectively report and manage or escalate risk(s) and issue(s).
- Be a team player.
Qualification and Eligibility:
- Undergraduate degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / similar who are within 1 year upon their graduation.
- Open to Post Graduates/ Masters Students.
- Australian and New Zealand Permanent Residents and Citizens only.
If you are interested to kick start your career with us, you are welcome to apply here or email us to [email protected] with a short cover letter & the latest version of your CV and academic transcript.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 12:59 pm