How to apply
It's simple to apply for the Coles Graduate Program! There are 5 stages to the recruitment process; if you are successful you will progress to the next stage. We will keep you informed at each stage of the process!
- Applications are now open for our February 2019 intake..
- Applications close - Sunday 30th September
- Psychometric testing- 5th September until 5th October
- Video Interviews Start - From 7th of September
- Assessment Centre - October
- We'll ask for some personal details, your CV and for you to answer a few simple questions. To Apply click on Available Opportunities and follow the prompts.
- We will send you an invite to complete a 30 minute psychometric test.
- Make sure you leave yourself enough time to complete the test and that you find a quiet space when completing it. Make sure your space is distraction free
- You will complete a short video interview in response to three set questions from our Graduate Team.
- This is your opportunity to showcase your talent, enthusiasm and passion for retail!
- Don’t forget to have some fun and get creative with your video.
- Be yourself!
- You will need to prepare for a short case study.
- Be prepared to have discussions and talk in front of small groups - if you get nervous, practice!
- You will have an interview between representatives from across the business and YOU!
- It is a two-way conversation, so you can ask us question
- We'll spend 30 minutes getting to know you and you can get to know us!
- There is an activity based on the function that you applied for! This will include presenting back your findings to one of our business leaders during the beginning of your interview
- It's not about 'winning', so focus on teamwork.
- It's not how much you say, it's what you say that counts.
- If you want to find out more about our business, our goals and our values, head to our website.
If you're successful through the assessment centre we'll contact you shortly with a job offer!