Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition serving consumers in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Shaped by an unwavering commitment to integrity, Colgate-Palmolive's strong culture of collaboration, inclusion and excellence is rooted in their core values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement. Reflected in the trusted quality of their products and the solid reputation of their company, these values are also at the heart of Colgate's contributions to communities.
Colgate-Palmolive currently has 0 opportunities.
Select the following options:
At Colgate we invest in our employee’s career development, focusing on a culture of learning and internal career progression. To demonstrate this commitment to our employees, Graduate Territory Managers are immediately employed as permanent employees, not seasonal graduates for fixed term rotational programs.
As a Graduate Territory Manager you will develop an acute understanding of our business, customers and the wider Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry. Based on the road, you will be responsible for representing Colgate- Palmolive at store level, driving sales within our Key Accounts and Independent stores, endorsing promotions, ensuring compliance and completing a variety of projects.
Colgate-Palmolive Graduates are the best and brightest, and with we have a strong history of growing our Territory Managers into excellent global leaders.
Skills & Experience
You will be a recent graduate, early in your career who is keen to learn and be developed into a corporate leader of tomorrow. Key to your success in this role is an interest in Customer Development, Logistics, Communications, Economics or Marketing and relevant Degree Qualification. You must be driven by problem solving and achieving results. You must have a valid driver's licence and Australian work rights to be considered for this opportunity.
Applicants must be within their final semester or completed tertiary studies to be eligible for this position.
The small soap and candle business that William Colgate began in New York City early in the 19th century is now, more than 200 years later, a truly global company serving hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide.
Every one of our employees plays an important role in ensuring we deliver the quality products consumers rely on to care for themselves and the ones they love. So we recognize that our success is driven by these talented and dedicated Colgate people around the world. And in turn we are dedicated to the success of our people, offering an array of resources to help expand their professional and personal horizons - from stimulating career opportunities and access to world-class training and leadership development programs, to wellness initiatives and opportunities to contribute to the communities where we live and work.
We’re committed to helping our people get where they want to go. Explore the world of opportunities and experiences Colgate-Palmolive has to offer you.
- Creating an exciting and motivating work environment
- Ensuring that people feel recognized and rewarded
- Promoting fundamental values and ongoing communication that keeps people feeling connected
- Supporting activities and accomplishments that reflect our corporate values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring a feeling of belonging by recruiting and retaining people of all backgrounds in our global workforce
- Encouraging a healthy balance between work and personal responsibilities
- Summer Hours
- Live Better’ Well-being Program
- Community Partnerships
- Product Packs Career Development
- Learning and Development Programs
- Individual Development Plans
- Coaching and Feedback
- Tertiary Study Assistance/Support
- Global career opportunities, access to world class training programs and cross functional involvement
Achieving economic, social and environmental performance in today’s business climate requires a longterm corporate social responsibility and sustainability strategy that is executed with discipline year after year. At Colgate, we bring to our 2015 to 2020 Sustainability Strategy the same dedication we bring to our business building efforts, and a strong focus on delivering our five global commitments and goals:
- Helping Colgate People and Their Families Live Better
- Contributing to the Communities Where We Live and Work
- Brands That Delight Consumers and Sustain Our World
- Making Every Drop of Water Count
- Reducing Our Impact on Climate and the Environment
We are also especially pleased to highlight these aspects of our ongoing sustainability journey:
- 2016 marked the 25th Anniversary of our Bright Smiles, Bright Futures program (BSBF), through which Colgate has reached over 900 million children in need around the world with oral health education.
- Colgate no longer uses microbeads or phthalates as ingredients in our products. We have also reformulated our products using alternative, safe preservative systems and no longer use parabens as preservatives in our products. In 2017, we will also complete the elimination of the use of formaldehyde donors as preservatives in our products.
- In 2016, we joined members of the Consumer Goods Forum in a commitment to eradicate forced labour from our value chains. We believe that every worker should have freedom of movement, no worker should pay for a job and no worker should be indebted or coerced to work, principles long established in our own direct operations.
- We issued a commodity-specific Policy on Responsible and Sustainable Sourcing of Palm Oils and are continuing to work with our suppliers and The Forest Trust to build a traceable supply chain that meets our policy criteria.
- We have also recently confirmed our support for the UN Global Compact and principles on human rights, labour, environmental and anticorruption.