The small soap and candle business that William Colgate began in New York City early in the 19th century is now, more than 200 years later, a truly global company serving hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide.
Every one of our employees plays an important role in ensuring we deliver the quality products consumers rely on to care for themselves and the ones they love. So we recognize that our success is driven by these talented and dedicated Colgate people around the world. And in turn we are dedicated to the success of our people, offering an array of resources to help expand their professional and personal horizons - from stimulating career opportunities and access to world-class training and leadership development programs, to wellness initiatives and opportunities to contribute to the communities where we live and work.
We’re committed to helping our people get where they want to go. Explore the world of opportunities and experiences Colgate-Palmolive has to offer you.
- Creating an exciting and motivating work environment
- Ensuring that people feel recognized and rewarded
- Promoting fundamental values and ongoing communication that keeps people feeling connected
- Supporting activities and accomplishments that reflect our corporate values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring a feeling of belonging by recruiting and retaining people of all backgrounds in our global workforce
- Encouraging a healthy balance between work and personal responsibilities
- Summer Hours
- Live Better’ Well-being Program
- Community Partnerships
- Product Packs Career Development
- Learning and Development Programs
- Individual Development Plans
- Coaching and Feedback
- Tertiary Study Assistance/Support
- Global career opportunities, access to world class training programs and cross functional involvement