Characteristics, qualifications & experience
We are looking for someone who is:
- Willing to have a go
- Able to learn new things
- Able to ask questions when unsure
- Able to jump from one discipline to another or “change gears”
- Degree or almost completed Degree will be considered
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Experience with excel
- Experience with legal concepts / legislation / rules
- Experience with any of the following will be considered favourably small business, tax, accounting, bookkeeping, administration, investments.
Tasks & responsibilities
There are a number of lines of work within our business so you will not be left bored! Lines of work include:
- Provision of advisory services including but not limited to advice on one off extraordinary transactions, structuring, CGT events, tax treatment and tax advice, payroll rules and regulations, accounting rules, superannuation, tax planning, estate planning and asset protection.
- Provision of compliance services including but not limited to (financial reports, tax returns, business activity statements, finance and loans)
- Provision of bookkeeping services including but not limited to (bookkeeping, payroll, record keeping, insurance and general accounting advice)
- Perform Business Administration, ASIC and Company Secretarial services for clients
- Small team
- Exposure to wide variety of work and tasks
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Consulting, Law
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm