DO WORK THAT MATTERS
As Australia’s leading online Broker, CommSec helps Australian’s invest with confidence.
By working within our CommSec teams, you’ll make a difference every day by creating easy-to-use investment tools and resources that put our customers in control of their investment decisions.
During your rotations, you’ll get a behind the scenes look into how the CommSec apps, website, products and services enrich our customers’ share trading experience. You’ll have the opportunity to really dive into the world of trading by joining teams such as Product & Development, Digital Experience, Risk Management and Customer Engagement.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
Our customers are at the core of what we do! That’s why we’re looking for people that want to lead the way in innovation, learn about all things trading and make an impact on our customers to ensure our market leading position.
To be successful in one of our CommSec teams there’s no need to have studied Finance or even have a CommSec account! We’re looking for grads from every discipline who can demonstrate innate critical thinking, a strong analytical mindset and a passion for providing exceptional outcomes for our customers.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
The program centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from University and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
Our uniquely structured 15 Month Graduate program gives you a taste of what it’s like to work with Australia’s best bank. You’ll have the opportunity for 4 rotations which will allow you to develop your knowledge and expertise within your areas of interest within the CommSec teams. At the end of your program, you can expect to successfully transition into a challenging role as a CommSec Analyst across one of these teams.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You're an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of application (essential);
• In your final year of your University degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
• Achieving at least a credit average across your University degree
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 3:54 am