DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Our Regional and Agribusiness Banking (RAB) team are the face of the business bank outside of major capital cities. Working with agricultural companies and regional commercial and corporate businesses, you will make a difference to our customers every day by fostering strong relationships with our clients to develop a real understanding of their business financial needs, and then implement the best strategies for their unique situation. By joining our RAB team you will play a key role in supporting regional economies and communities across Australia.
During your rotations, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a range of skills that’ll set your banking career up for success. This includes credit analysis, financial modelling and interpretation of customer’s financial information, delivering superior customer service by managing the end-to-end lending process, and supporting bankers to provide tailored integrated financial solutions.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
Our Regional and Agribusiness clients span from local rural businesses and farmers through to large agricultural and commercial companies. We’re looking for people that are passionate about building strong connections with farming communities and motivated by the economic success of regional Australia.
As a graduate you will have the unique opportunity to attend joint visitations across our diverse client base. You will need to bring your exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to build meaningful relationships with customers from all walks of life.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
The program centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from University and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
Our uniquely structured 15 Month Graduate program gives you a taste of what it’s like to work with Australia’s best bank. You’ll have the opportunity for 4 rotations which will allow you to develop your knowledge and expertise within your areas of interest within the Business Banking teams. At the end of your program, you can expect to successfully transition into a challenging role as an Analyst, kick starting your career as a future banker and leader in our business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You're an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of application (essential);
• In your final year of your University degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
• Achieving at least a credit average across your University degree
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2022, 12:59 pm