UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL & CREATE A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR ALL
At CommBank we want you to be in charge of your own career, that’s why we give you a chance to select your preferred program based on your area of interest.
Within the Data Science & Analytics area of interest, you have the opportunity to join the below program:
- Technology- Sydney, Melbourne, Perth & Adelaide
- Data Science: Our Data Science team are working on solving some of the biggest strategic problems within the global financial services industry. We are the frontline in the AI revolution. You’ll lead the way and support in driving innovative, data-led solutions and approaches.
When applying, you will have the opportunity to select up to three program preferences. Check out our website for further information about what each program entails!
You’ll notice that our programs have a strong focus on providing innovative, data-led solutions and approaches as we are committed to providing better outcomes for customers and communities and building a brighter future for all.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY WHERE YOU CAN BE RECOGNISED AND REWARDED
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
The program centres around 4 key elements:
- Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
- Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
- Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
- Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
WE’RE COMMITED TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN EACH OTHER, SO DON’T WORRY ABOUT TECHNICAL GAPS WE’LL TEACH YOU THE REST! WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Well-rounded individuals who can successfully demonstrate their alignment to our purpose and values.
- We’re looking for people who are innovative, a problem solver, results driven, solutions focused, resilient, strategically minded, and proactive.
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and work effectively in a team.
- You’re commercially astute and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- You’re passionate about technology, the simplification of process and organisational change.
- You have experience in or are willing to learn new tech stacks, languages and frameworks.
WORK IN A WAY THAT WORKS FOR YOU
We’ve re-invented how we work. We’re giving our employees flexibility in how, when and where they work.
As one of the best places to work in Australia for flexibility, we are committed to creating a workplace for our people that allows us to be more connected to each other. We are dedicated to finding more balance between work and home as we understand that this leads to increased innovation, productivity, and better business outcomes. Learn more here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
- In your final year of your university degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
- Achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm