DO WORK THAT MATTERS
We provide financial support to our Board, our shareholders and work closely with all areas of CommBank and help set our overall business strategy. We are responsible for providing performance management, advice and governance. We advise each business unit about project management and also provide services such as consulting, taxation advice, decision support, management information system design and competitor analysis.
Financial Services at CommBank includes Group Audit, Group Finance, Group Treasury, Institutional Banking & Markets Finance, Retail Banking Services Finance, Business Banking Finance, Enterprise Services Finance and Investor Relations. So, whether you wish to focus on financial or management accounting, supporting a particular area of our business, providing daily P&Ls for trading businesses, monthly performance reporting for product and client segments, budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc special reviews for both onshore and offshore locations, we can offer a vast array of rotation opportunities.
As a team we’re responsible for the world-leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank; from innovative product platforms for our customers, to essential tools within our business.
Financial Services continues to focus on fostering a highly engaged, inclusive, accountable and commercial workforce that is equipped with future-fit skills and capabilities. We are also committed to providing development opportunities to enhance the commercial and leadership capabilities of our people.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
We are looking for people who love numbers. Financial Services teams sit as the backbone to all our business units. We're looking for someone who is a strong communicator, critical thinker, and has a consultative approach.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
· It centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
This 18 month structured Program starting on 20th February 2023, includes three six-month rotations in our core business areas with a fourth rotation of your preference while you are supported in finding your permanent placement within the Financial Services team.
In Financial Services, your rotations will have a focus on business partnering with our business units, performance & analytics to provide insights for profitable growth and safeguarding the group in our operational risk and control teams.
You will receive extensive training and development including a comprehensive orientation at the beginning of your program, ongoing masterclasses and tailored training through each rotation. We provide financial support to all Financial Services graduates to complete their CA Certifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
• In your final year of your university degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
• Achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 3:52 am