DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Group Corporate Services is a team that creates, builds and operates the Group’s 1200+ properties, across our domestic and international retail and commercial portfolios.
For the Group’s property portfolio, we are accountable for property strategy, sustainability initiatives, space planning, leasing, design, construction, business transition and ongoing facilities management. The team also delivers major workplace projects which span across multiple business units, government departments and external organisations.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
We consider graduates from all degrees for Group Corporate Services however, you must be able to demonstrate a strong experience and understanding of the property or construction sector.
Typical fields of study include Engineering, Architecture, Property Economics, Property Development, Asset & Facility Management, Construction, Project Management, Sustainability or other Built Environment Disciplines.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
It centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
This 18 month structured Program includes three six-month rotations in our core business areas with a fourth rotation of your preference while you are supported in finding your permanent placement within the Financial Services team. In Group Corporate Services, your rotations will have a focus on either Retail or Commercial property, including all aspects of Leasing, Design & Construction and Facilities Management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
• In your final year of your university degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
• Achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering Civil Structural, Environment, Project...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2022, 12:59 pm