DO WORK THAT MATTERS
In Marketing, we’re responsible for promoting our brand, products and services to more than 10 million retail and business customers. We constantly strive to find new ways to introduce market-leading innovations to customers by leveraging key communications channels.
Our program provides an opportunity to be involved with developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to create innovative, best-in-market work. You’ll also have the chance to work on a number of group wide projects, which will give you the opportunity to make an impact in front of our senior leaders.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
We’re looking for people who demonstrate a clear passion for delivering world-class marketing. You are innovative, a problem solver, results driven, creative, solutions focused, resilient, strategically minded and proactive. You are a strong role model of our purpose and values, and demonstrate leadership attributes. You have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and most of all, demonstrate a passion for our customers.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
It centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
As part of this 18-month structured Graduate Program, you’ll have the chance to be involved with developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to promote the CommBank brand, products and services to our retail and business customers. You’ll work with world-class partners, including creative and media agencies, and experience cutting-edge marketing practices.
Throughout the program you’ll get to experience working in four different Marketing teams, giving you a holistic experience and an in-depth understanding of multiple areas within the broader marketing function.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
· You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
· In your final year of your university degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
· Achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 3:51 am