DO WORK THAT MATTERS
We’re responsible for the world-leading application of technology across every single aspect of CommBank – from innovative product platforms for our customers, to essential tools within our business.
Whatever you’re working on, you’ll be empowered to spark change and transform an industry. We’re passionate about what we can do with a truly diverse team.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
You’re dedicated to creating a better experience for our customers, and passionate about technology, the simplification of processes and organisational change. You’re a natural problem-solver and curious about the world around you. We believe in using the right tool for the job, so an open mind to learning new tech stacks, languages and frameworks will go a long way. If you aspire to work with strong and energetic teams who are reimaging product and services then this is the stream for you. Your work will have an impact on leading Australia’s recovery from recent global events and you’ll be creating world-leading digital experiences and technology that impacts social change.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
Your development centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
DATA SCIENCE GRADUATE PROGRAM
Our flexible18 month program offers a tailored experience with three rotations where you’ll contribute to our technology innovations within industry-leading teams. The possibilities for our tech cohort is ever-expanding. You could be helping to develop new products, or new features in our digital assets; helping us understand our customers and the market, or stopping fraud and financial crime. This program gives you the option to rotate across a wide variety of teams. So whether you want to fast-track into a specialist role or discipline, broaden your expertise or simply ‘try something on for size’, you'll have the opportunity to tailor the career you want while we support you in navigating our vast tech landscape.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
· You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
· In your penultimate year (second last year) of your university degree, or if you are doing a double degree, you must be in your penultimate year of your overall studies (essential); and
· Achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 3:53 am