2024 CommBank Regional & Agribusiness Banking (RAB) Graduate Program
- Our people work flexibly. Enjoy a mix of team-time in our offices, balanced with working from home (hoodies optional).
- You’ll experience a world class rotational Graduate Program, tailored to the career pathway you choose and designed to support as you launch your career.
- We have great work perks (think gym discounts and reward points to put towards your next holiday). And we’re going to have loads of fun together along the way!
Do work that matters
When you join the RAB Graduate Program, you'll be in the thick of the action in the community, walking the walk of our farmers and regional customers. You’ll be playing a key role in assisting our customers to achieve their goals while building a sustainable future.
Over the course of your 18 month program, you’ll spend time on the ground in one of our many regional offices, be involved with farm visits, financial analysis, credit reviews, and portfolio management. You’ll be empowered to learn from experienced bankers to provide world-class tailored financial solutions.
See yourself in our team
We’re deeply embedded in regional communities across Australia. We know we can make a difference to our customers’ lives together by having a real understanding of their needs. You can be there for our customers during some of their toughest times. And provide them with solutions.
The program includes exposure to specialist areas such as Credit Risk, Commercial Loan Origination, Group Corporate Services, and Business Banking Services. You’ll participate in development sessions, design workshops and work on strategic projects.
At the end of your program, you’ll begin your career in an Analyst role. You’ll gain the experience and financial acumen to become a successful banker. From there the world is your oyster.
Check out commbank.com.au/graduate to find out more.
We’re interested in hearing from you if:
- You’re a real people person with a commercial mindset and passionate about building meaningful relationships;
- You’re dedicated to the success of regional businesses and communities;
- You’re motivated to deliver innovative solutions to unique and complex challenges.
At CommBank, we’re committed to your development, career growth and training. We encourage you to apply for our program no matter what your degree. Your skills may align to one of our roles.
If this sounds like you, and you’re -
- An Australian/NZ citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application;
- In your final year of your overall university degree, or have completed your final subject within the last 24 months; and
- Achieving at least a credit average across your overall degree;
Apply now for our Graduate Program!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Agriculture, Arts and Humanities
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2023, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.