Be exposed to real work and problems that our teams here at CommBank are involved with on a daily basis! Develop your skills by working on self-paced tasks across a range of interactive projects that are dedicated to our purpose “Building Brighter Futures for All”. Get a taste of what it is like working as a graduate at the #1 company in Australia.
You can apply your skills on up to four learning modules which showcase projects that are dedicated to our purpose “Building a Brighter Future for All” that you would not expect from a bank. They are reflective of how we live our values of Care, Courage and Commitment which make us proud to work at CommBank.
What you’ll experience:
- Be surprised by the meaningful and unlikely work happening at CommBank
- Sharpen your written communication skills, improve your business acumen, and project planning skills by applying them to real projects across the bank;
- Earn a personalised certificate from CommBank that you can add to your resume and LinkedIn profiles;
- Work in a way that works for you by completing this Program anytime, anywhere.
All students are eligible for this course – whether you are in high school, University or studying as an international student, this program is for YOU! Once you complete the course, you will be awarded with a LinkedIn verified certificate that you can use for your resume – now that’s something worth noting!
At CommBank, we take pride in our flexibility so we encourage you to work in a way that works for you and complete this course anytime anywhere! Sign up for our Forage program here and see for yourself how the work we do is building a brighter future for all.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Bridging...
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
Canberra, Regional New...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm