Have you graduated from Uni/TAFE/College and looking to start your career in the finance industry?
We're a team who love meeting a challenge head on. Together we're delivering outstanding customer experiences, and having a lot of fun along the way
Do work that matters
Your role exists to make our customer's lives easier! Our Customer Contact Representatives (CCR) are the type of people who thrive on servicing our customers to the very best of their abilities, ensuring our customers' needs are met, and delivering the right solutions to them in a timely manner.
See yourself in our team
You'll be joining the Client Operations team - a hardworking bunch who support our customers with their over-the-phone enquiries. We're incredibly passionate about our customers, and we are looking for people who are ready to join our fast paced and highly rewarding workplace!
- Responding to inbound calls professionally from investors, advisers, employers and third parties
- Providing customers with product and service information across all product lines including Investments, Superannuation and Pension
- Providing excellent customer service by being informative, courteous and professional to all clients
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Have graduated from a relevant degree
- Have experience in a customer service role
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service
This is a permanent full-time position, working on a rotating roster. Call centre hours span from 8am -7pm, Monday to Friday, and you will need to be flexible to work across these hours.
*Please note in all rotations, your shifts will not change daily, they will remain the same start and finish time for each weekly rotation.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident
North Sydney, Sydney
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2020, 12:00 am