How does the Summer Intern Program work?
You’ll start with us late November and our 10-week Program gives you a taste of what it’s really like to work with us. You’ll be given full support and training to help you decide if CommBank is the right fit for you.
You’ll enjoy an intensive introduction to life at CommBank, learn how we operate, get involved in great projects and meet inspirational people who’ll help you put your career on the right path.
At the end of the Program, you’ll have the opportunity to apply early for our Graduate Program for the following year.
What can you expect as a Summer Intern?
- Contribute from day one: You’ll be given real work that impacts our business and our customers.
- Receive training and development: You’ll receive group-wide training and business area-specific training.
- Support and networking opportunities: You’ll have a buddy to support you and will build networks with your fellow interns and with managers from across CommBank.
- Access to senior management: You’ll have unique access to senior leaders.
- Stability: You’ll be working at Australia’s largest bank – enjoy fantastic offices with the latest technical innovations.
- Give back: You’ll have chance to contribute to the community by participating in our community committee and other initiatives.
To be eligible to apply for our Summer Intern Program, you are:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application.
- In your penultimate (second last) year of your university undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Achieving or have achieved a minimum of 65% grade point average.