Do you want a Super Future?
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. CSC is responsible for the investment and management of $43.71 billion AUD and for the superannuation of over 750,000 contributing, preserved and retired members and pensioners.
As part of its service to members, CSC provides information and advice to help them develop the knowledge and skills to confidently manage their superannuation. We aim to make it easy to be informed by bringing information to members at their place of work (including military bases), through educational workshops, information sessions, one-on-one consultations, webinars, online services, social media plus a range of support services for employers.
At CSC ‘Experience Is Everything’
What’s great about working here?
- award winning investment expertise,
- industry leaders to learn from,
- great people to work with,
- making a real difference to our members' lives,
- health and wellbeing program for employees,
- leadership development pathway,
- ongoing learning and development opportunities,
- brand new office with collaborative workspaces in the heart of Canberra city and near the buzzing cultural precinct of New Acton.