At CSC, we know that it takes all of us working together, united as one, to guide our customers towards their retirement dreams. We’re proud to wear the government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country.
Every day, CSC makes a real difference by guiding our customers to make the right choices, and to feel confident about their financial wellbeing. Through rich customer insights and world-leading investment strategies, we’re always growing and improving. That means creating an environment where each and every one of us has the opportunity to strive together for excellence.
Your new role
We’re looking for people who have a real drive to make a difference—for our customers, for each other, and for CSC.
As an Administration Officer, you will manage family law matters by providing legal responses to court orders and queries from legal or financial representatives. Your duties will also include investigating matters for complaint resolution.
In this role, you will deliver form 6 responses, action superannuation splits, and answer written and verbal queries from CSC’s customers. Additionally, you will perform and check calculations associated with the valuation and splitting of superannuation interests in line with family law, taxation, and scheme legislation.
This role requires the successful candidate to have excellent organisational skills that will contribute to the overall success of the team.
What you need to excel
- Administration skills in data entry and record keeping
- Case management and complaint resolution experience, a bonus
- Ability to understand and apply superannuation legislation, regulations and guidelines
- Legal knowledge or background, highly regarded
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive to complete tasks by required timeframes
- Ensure delivery of high quality advice and service to all parties
What you’ll get in return
We’re committed to ensuring that everyone is able to truly thrive at CSC. This means helping you to gain the skills, experience, and development you need to enjoy a fulfilling career
- 12 month hourly rate Randstad contract
- Training and development opportunities to ensure your success in the role
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team
- Be a part of meaningful work which contributes to better customer satisfaction
What you will need to do now
To apply for this opportunity, you will need to provide a current resume and a brief one page statement expressing your interest in the role and addressing your suitability in the position.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Government, Law
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
$40 per hour
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 7:30 am