Our Graduate Program will give you the skills you need to start a successful career.
Across project rotations, and with support and guidance, you will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued personal and professional development by attendance and active participation in learning activities
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of CSC including strategy, values, policies, procedures, processes and systems
- Contribute to day to day operational activities within Business Units, ensuring a customer focus at all times
- Initially commence in a Customer rotation and move into either Corporate or Investment rotations
- Work autonomously and within a team to achieve agreed performance objectives
- Support the delivery of projects, planning processes and change management activities
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to operational efficiency especially for positive customer experience
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative relationships
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing, keeping stakeholders informed and engaged
- Work closely with other graduates on a group project that contributes to better outcomes for our customers
To apply for our Graduate Program you will need to:
- have the right to work in Australia for the duration of the program
- have completed a university degree in 2020, 2021 or by end of 2022 - live in, or be willing to relocate to, Canberra.
- We are looking for graduates from diverse academic backgrounds, so there are no specific degree or grades required.
You don't need to be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency, but you must be able to provide a visa that proves you have the right to work in Australia from 1 February 2023 - 1 February 2024.
Please note: No cover letter required, resume only.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm