What does our program offer?
Our program starts in February where you will complete a one month induction program that includes formal and informal training, professional development, team building activities, and on-the-job learning opportunities, before starting your rotations in the business. During our graduate program you will go into a minimum of three rotations to give you the best experience of our customer, corporate and investment areas. We’ll take your individual interests and goals into account when coordinating these opportunities.
Over the 17 month graduate program, you will work with the other graduates on a group project that contributes to better outcomes for our members and get the chance to collaborate with people from different business areas and in a variety of roles.
We offer meaningful and challenging work that is aligned to our strategic milestones so you can make an impact.
What’s great about being a graduate at CSC?
- Meaningful work that impacts our customers
- Guaranteed a role if you complete the program
- Training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A tailored experience to find where you fit
Balancing work and life for a super you – make the most of our health and wellbeing program
We are looking for people who:
- are driven to make a difference,
- have a broad range of skills and life experience,
- don’t know exactly what their dream job looks like, and
- want a tailored experience to help find where they fit.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of superannuation or finance. We’re here to provide all the training and support you need.
Students across all disciplines are encouraged to apply. It doesn’t matter what you have studied, we are excited to see how you apply your knowledge across our business.
To be eligible, you will need to:
- have completed a university degree in 2018, 2019 or 2020, and
- provide a visa showing you have the right to work in Australia from 1 Feb 2021 – 30 June 2022.
You don’t need citizenship or permanent residency.
Support for you?
You will have plenty of support during the program, great people to learn from, our Graduate Advisor and a buddy to help you settle in and show you how we work, and opportunities to participate in coaching and mentor sessions.
Take the next step
You can apply by visiting our website at yoursuper.csc.gov.au/grad. You can pre-register your interest at any time. We’ll be in touch to:
- Remind you when applications are open,
- Make sure you have all the information you need, and
- Guide you through the process.
Applications open on 1 June 2020 and close on 30 June 2020. Applications received after 30 June will be considered for the 2022 program.
If you’ve applied in previous years you are welcome to apply again, as long as you are eligible.
What’s the selection process?
- Step 1: Job Preview & Online Application
- Step 2: Values Questionnaire
- Step 3: Online Testing (Occupational Personality & Ability Testing)
- Step 4: Online Interview
- Step 5: Business Engagement Day (Group Activity & Behavioural Interview) - Subject to change due to COVID-19
- Step 6: Employment Offer
If you have questions about the process contact our Graduate Program Advisor, Minh, at [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 1:59 pm