Do you want a Super Future?
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) looks after super funds designed specifically for Australian Government and Defence Force employees. We’re proud to wear the Australian Government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country.
We’re here to be the trusted and valued partner who is committed to guiding our customers towards the best outcomes for them and their families.
Do you want to help us guide our customers towards their retirement dreams?
What does our program offer?
Our program starts in February where you will complete a one month induction program that includes formal and informal training, professional development, team building activities, and on-the-job learning opportunities, before starting your rotations in the business.
During our graduate program you will go into a minimum of three rotations to give you the best experience of our customer, corporate and investment areas. We’ll take your individual interests and goals into account when mapping out your career path.
Over the 12 month graduate program, you will work with the other graduates on a group project that contributes to better outcomes for our members and get the chance to collaborate with people from different business areas and in a variety of roles.
We offer meaningful and challenging work that is aligned to our strategic milestones so you can make an impact.
What’s great about being a graduate at CSC?
- Meaningful work that impacts our customers
- Guaranteed a role if you complete the program
- Training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A tailored experience to find where you fit
- Balancing work and life for a super you – make the most of our health and wellbeing program
To be eligible, you will need to:
- have completed a university degree in 2020,2021 or 2022, and
- provide a visa showing you have the right to work in Australia from 1 Feb 2023 – 1 Feb 2024.
You don’t need citizenship or permanent residency.
We are looking for people who:
- have the drive to make a difference,
- have a broad range of skills and life experience,
- don’t know exactly what their dream job looks like, and
- want a tailored experience to help find where they fit.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of superannuation or finance. We’re here to provide all the training and support you need.
Students across all disciplines are encouraged to apply. It doesn’t matter what you have studied, we are excited to see how you apply your knowledge across our business.
As an entry level role that includes structured professional development, Graduates will:
- Participate in intensive development activities including formal and on the job training, a group project, networking and mentoring; and
- Participate in rotations across our business to ensure understanding of our customer, investments and corporate operations.
This will enable them to:
- Understand our business as a whole; and
- Apply their skills / strengths and knowledge to support the company vision ‘to build, support and protect better retirement outcomes for our customers and their families’.
Across project rotations, and with support and guidance, Graduates will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued personal and professional development by attendance and active participation in learning activities.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of CSC including strategy, values, policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Contribute to day to day operational activities within Business Units, ensuring a customer focus at all times.
- Work autonomously and within a team to achieve agreed performance objectives.
- Research, review and analyse CSC’s internal and external environments.
- Support the delivery of projects, planning processes and change management activities.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to operational efficiency especially for positive customer experience.
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative relationships.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing, keeping stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Provide constructive feedback on how to develop and ensure CSC is a great place to work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm