At CSC, we know that it takes all of us working together, united as one, to guide our customers towards their retirement dreams. We’re proud to wear the government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country.
Every day, CSC makes a real difference by guiding our customers to make the right choices, and to feel confident about their financial wellbeing. Through rich customer insights and world-leading investment strategies, we’re always growing and improving. That means creating an environment where each and every one of us has the opportunity to strive together for excellence.
Our 12 month program starts in February 2022 where you will complete a one month induction program that includes formal and informal training, professional development, team building activities, and on-the-job learning opportunities, before starting your rotations in the business.
Your new role
Our Graduate Program will give you the skills you need to start a successful career.
Across project rotations, and with support and guidance, you will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued personal and professional development by attendance and active participation in learning activities
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of CSC including strategy, values, policies, procedures, processes and systems
- Contribute to day to day operational activities within Business Units, ensuring a customer focus at all times
- Work autonomously and within a team to achieve agreed performance objectives
- Support the delivery of projects, planning processes and change management activities
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to operational efficiency especially for positive customer experience
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative relationships
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing, keeping stakeholders informed and engaged
- Work closely with other graduates on a group project that contributes to better outcomes for our customers
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
What you’ll need to excel
To apply for our Graduate Program you will need to:
- have the right to work in Australia for the duration of the program
have completed a university degree in 2019, 2020 or 2021
- live in, or be willing to relocate to, Canberra.
We are looking for graduates from diverse academic backgrounds, so there are no specific degree or grades required.
You don't need to be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency, but you must be able to provide a visa that proves you have the right to work in Australia from 1 February 2022 – 1 February 2023.
What you’ll get in return
We’re committed to ensuring that everyone is able to truly thrive at CSC. This means helping you to gain the skills, experience, and development you need to enjoy a fulfilling career.
- Permanent position
- Unique and exciting work that is rare to Canberra
- Exposure to our award winning investment expertise
- Experienced professionals to learn from
- Great people to work with
- Work that makes a real difference to our members' lives
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Leadership and mentorship development pathways
- Competitive remuneration, benchmarked against industry standards
- Work in a modern office with collaborative work-spaces in the heart of Canberra city and near the buzzing cultural precinct of New Acton
- Access to SuperYou which provides a range of health and wellbeing programs for CSC staff. CSC was the winner of AIA Vitality's Australia’s Healthiest Workplace & Australia’s Healthiest Employer awards for medium sized business in 2018 and Most Improved in 2019.
- Recent winner of the 2021 Early Intervention award at the Comcare National Conference and Awards Ceremony
What you will need to do now
Click below to apply and to find out more click here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2021, 6:01 am