Here at Concentis, we have partnered with a global mining asset owner to source a talented Graduate Engineer, who will be responsible for supporting the Sustaining Capital team, Project Leaders, and Managers.
- Support multiple projects and project managers concurrently
- Coordinate documentation for the project operational readiness team prior to handover
- Work with teams to collect, save, enter accurate information into SAP
- Support construction teams by providing technical guidance in the field during execution activities
- Engage and foster relationships with internal (projects, operations, maintenance) and external (design consultants, construction contractors) stakeholder groups
- Pick projects up from design development through to execution
- Recent engineering graduate or undergraduate in final year
- Construction experience/background would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail with the ability to enter data accurately
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to technical and/or commercial issues
- Excellent opportunity for a graduate to work within a multinational mining company
- Support a unique business-critical portfolio of projects with exposure to a variety of different project types and stakeholder groups
- Work for an inclusive, high-performing, and caring leader
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm