About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking more passionate and motivated Speech Pathologists to work across both a paediatric and adult caseload. Junior or early career therapists will be thoroughly supported (full induction period with senior therapists, shadowing opportunities in specialized areas, 1-on-1 support, and more).
No two days are the same, but typically you will be involved in the following:
- Meeting clients in their environment – Parks, homes, aged care facilities, schools, etc.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech, language, social communication, cognitive communication, and swallowing disorders
- Writing letters of supports and NDIS reports
- Attending team meetings and regular professional development sessions
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia (or eligible to obtain registration with SPA)
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
What We Offer
- Professional advancement and development opportunities
- Extensive training from a supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Tailored 1-on-1 support from a team leader or senior therapist
- Flexibility – You make your own schedule!
- Diverse caseload within your geographical area
- Personal laptop, phone, toll pass, internal and external professional development, various resources and educational materials,
- And more!
We're founded by health professionals who have a passion for community health. Based in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, Connect2Care is a leading NDIS provider that meets the therapeutic needs of people living with disabilities. We provide telehealth, mobile, and centre-based services in a few different areas including Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, and Podiatry.
Our Company Focus
- Providing quality therapeutic services and honest communication to our clients
- Offering continuous upskilling and professional development to our staff
- Building the best workplace culture (BBQs, personal training days, social events, and more!)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- 969 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield VIC 3161Locations:
- Position Start Date
- accepts international
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2021, 1:59 pm