Who We Are
Connect2Care was founded by two physios who have a passion and strong understanding of community health and disability. We are a young company, with a vibrant culture that understands what means most to grads. That is why we have created a structured mentor program to help make sure you are supported and thrive throughout your career.
About the Role
You will be supported by some of the brightest minds within the allied health Industry. We promote best practices as well as cross-collaboration amongst our multi-disciplinary team. With plenty of career growth and a personal development budget to help you along the way.
We're growing our team of enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative therapists!
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Diverse caseload to help you learn and add to your skillset
- Tailored 1:1 support from a designated speech team leader
- Extensive training from a large supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Flexibility - You make your own schedule!
- Gradual build-up of caseload as you grow with confidence
Our program provides a thoroughly-supported induction period (as followed):
- Understanding of NDIS and internal procedures for 2 days
- Shadowing a senior clinician to understand best practice
- We will provide you will a small caseload and you will be shadowed by a senior clinician who will provide you feedback
- Gradual build-up of caseload until you spread your wings and are off on your own
No two days are the same, but typically you will be:
- Traveling and meeting clients in the community – Parks, homes, schools, etc.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech, language, social communication, cognitive communication, and swallowing disorders
- Writing letters of supports and NDIS reports
- Attending team meetings and regular professional development sessions
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Registration with SPA (or eligible to obtain SPA)
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Willingness to learn, share ideas, and collaborate with other grads!
Our Company Focus
Based in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, Connect2Care is a leading NDIS provider that meets the therapeutic needs of people living with disabilities. We provide telehealth, mobile, and centre-based services in a few different areas including Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, and Exercise Physiology.
- Providing quality therapeutic services and honest communication to our clients
- Offering continuous upskilling and professional development to our staff
- Building the best workplace culture (BBQs, personal training days, social events, and more!)
- Salaries starting at $75,000-$78,000 inclusive
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop, phone, and we cover your tolls
- Personal development budget
- BBQ nights, pilates, Kahoot trivia, and much more!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 969 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield VIC 3161Locations:
- Program duration
- Salary range
- Position start date
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 12:59 pm