As a therapist at Connect2Care, you will be joining a multidisciplinary team. You will provide evidence-based services to people through multiple service delivery models, including telehealth, community visits, & centre-based services. Referrals may come through the NDIS, Medicare or privately. It is a mobile role, with the option to work from home or our hubs when not seeing clients. The role will involve the following:
· Assessing and providing interventions for children & adults living with a range of disabilities
· Working within the NDIS to maximise clients' level of function, capacity & social engagement
· Assisting clients with assistive technology assessment, recommendations and applications (in relevant fields)
· Timely documentation & report writing
· Managing a varied caseload
· Meeting company professional expectations (e.g. meeting billables & effective client management)
· Attending meetings, supervision & personal development (as required)
· Building relationships with key stakeholders, including therapists, clients, & referral sources
· Working across leading software platforms & online tools
To apply for the role, you will need to have or be able to obtain the following:
· Relevant Tertiary qualifications in related field
· Discipline-specific professional registration (e.g. AHPRA/SPA)
· Working with Children Check (WWCC or Blue Card)
· NDIS Worker Screening Check
· Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination (or valid exemption)
· Police Check & International Police Check (only applicable to individuals who have lived overseas)
· Driver's licence & access to a reliable vehicle
· Car insurance
· Professional Indemnity & Public Liability insurance
· First Aid (optional)
At Connect2Care, we don't just look at your qualifications; we look at the person as a whole, ensuring you are the right fit for the role & company.
Training and Development
In the first week, you will complete a weeklong induction, provided with all of the information needed to start your journey at Connect2Care. This week, new graduates will shadow other clinicians, meet the team, & familiarise themselves with the centre, along with Connect2Care policies & procedures. You will then ease into a small caseload, gradually increasing over time.
All new graduates are allocated a clinical lead who will be a mentor for the entirety of their program. You will meet with your lead weekly, who will answer your questions, help you prepare for the week ahead, and work through client presentations, etc. Ultimately the clinical lead is there to support you & your journey, placing you firmly on a pathway to becoming a confident & skilled clinician.
Connect2Care also offers the following to new graduates to help ease their transition into the workforce:
· 24-hour access to a Teams chat, which allows staff to ask questions at any time
· A buddy system, where each new graduate is teamed up with a more experienced Connect2Care staff member who can provide guidance & additional support
· Mentoring sessions where discipline-specific groups meet & discuss a variety of cases.
· External professional development allowance strongly encourages therapists to advance their knowledge & follow their passion
Connect2Care fiercely believes that happiness is the key to success. Knowing this, we place significant value on an exceptional work culture & a healthy work-life balance, hoping that our therapists love what they do!
· Flexible working arrangements
· Achievable KPI bonuses
· Loyalty bonuses
· EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
· Discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
· Clearly defined career progression opportunities
· Professional Development allowance
· Paid study leave
· Laptop & mobile phone
· Toll pass
· Guest speaker events covering interesting & relevant topics
· Social events, team building & well-being activities
· Opportunities to live & base yourself almost anywhere in Australia
· Unlimited drinks & snacks at all our hubs
· Access to a library of online resources & assessment tools
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Speech Pathology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2023, 12:59 pm