Connect3i is hiring and we are looking for motivated graduates who are looking to kick start their career in recruitment.
This position is suitable for someone who has recently completed a bachelor’s degree (or will complete by the end of 2022) and is looking to build their consulting skills in talent acquisition. If you are ambitious, results-driven and eager to learn from industry professionals, we would love to hear from you.
These positions are preferably full-time Canberra based, but can be fully remote from any Australian location.
At Connect3i, we support a range of clients from SME's to large internationals that are working alongside government and private industry to ensure the best in capability delivery. We provide them with Talent Acquisition and Human Resource consulting services; offering innovative solutions to help enable their growth. We are a valued-based organisation, and we mean it. Integrity, Innovation and Inspiration (connecting our 3 I’s) are at the heart of everything that we do.
Connect3i is a proud veteran owned business and supporter of the veteran’s employment program. We encourage applications from current or past service Defence members and from Defence spouses.
We have a supportive and flexible culture with a team of professionals who don’t take themselves too seriously. We are motivated, results-driven and deliver for our clients, without compromising our values or what we believe in.
The job: We are looking for keen graduates who are looking to build their skills in recruitment and consulting to join us in supporting our clients.
You will learn the ins and outs of recruitment systems and processes, how to identify talent and the consulting and communication skills necessary to work directly with clients and stakeholders. Depending on performance, this opportunity has the view to move into a Senior Consultant and Account Manager position.
We would love to add multiple members to our team who exhibit:
- A drive to achieve results
- A strong set of personal and professional values that align with our company culture of integrity, innovation, and inspiration.
- Demonstrates initiative and independent thinking
- The ability to seamlessly integrate into our community, a sense of humour is a must!
- High organisational skills along with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills: we communicate with purpose, clarity and respect
- Love to work with people and genuinely help them!
As this is an entry-level position, we don’t expect you to have real-world experience just yet. We are however, looking for those who are willing to learn, energetic and self-motivated, who want to kick start their career in recruitment!
What Connect3i Offers
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team with great opportunities for career development in a small business.
- A different experience being part of a small business and a truly valued contributor.
- A competitive remuneration package with flexible work options including adjustable work hours and the ability to work from home.
- A supportive and positive work environment of like-minded people.
- A team of fun, innovative, energetic and focussed professionals who have a laugh but like to deliver to an extremely high standard for our valued clients.
To finish, we’ll leave you with this; we have so much to do that there is always something to fix, improve, create, change, adjust and simply HELP people. You won’t be bored, but you WILL be a valued member of our team. We need and will value your contribution to become better at what we do. We will listen to and encourage your ideas, and if you tell a joke we will laugh (even if it’s not funny). You will also have access to opportunities and be mentored to develop your broader consulting skills.
We are confident that we offer a great culture and are a really great team to be part of. We are so confident that we will happily give you references and the opportunity to speak with current and former team members as part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying with us, please click the ‘apply’ button on this advert, or email your resume at [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Australian Capital Territory,...
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2022, 12:27 am