We are searching for a full-time Human Resources graduate to join our team!
- Join a growing business
- Strong company culture
- Values-based organisation
- Support the Australian Defence Industry
- Remote locations available
Connect3i is a values-based, boutique talent acquisition and human resources partner designed for clients that are looking for something new. What sets us apart is our mission to support our talented people as they grow personally and as they continue to contribute significantly to an organisation. We focus on identifying authentic people that our clients can rely on to deliver great service, be trusted to do the right thing every time and become a truly valued team member.
While Connect3i is only 3 years old, we have a fast-growing and dynamic team that bring excitement, enthusiasm and new energy to each day. While we often like to laugh at our own jokes, as human resource professionals we are focused and committed to deliver the best quality service to our clients. We also work collaboratively to tackle challenges and support each other throughout our ventures. For us, teamwork is really important, and our team members are highly valued.
Our values: INTEGRITY | INSPIRATION | INNOVATION
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have opportunities for HR professionals with a love for talent acquisition and we need self-driven professional consultants to support our clients with end-to-end talent acquisition including:
- Job Advertising
- Candidate Search and Screening
- Talent Pooling
- Recruitment System Management
- CV Development
- Marketing and Communications
- Solving business problems for our clients
- Coming up with brilliant ideas to change the world and;
- Contributing to business improvement
- Recent Human Resource Graduate (2019 Grads Welcome – we know It’s been a tough year)
- Ability to learn fast
- Deploy your skills and knowledge effectively and efficiently to achieve our client’s goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have initiative to see what needs to be done
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- A great sense of humour
We have so much to do that there is always something to fix, improve, create, change, adjust and simply HELP people. You won't be bored. You will be a valued member of the team. We need and will value your contribution to become better at what we do. We will listen to and encourage your ideas. If you tell a joke, we will laugh even if it's not funny. You will also have access to opportunities and be mentored to develop your broader HR consulting skills.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Capital Territory
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm