Calling all Undergraduate Commerce students
Would you like to gain experience in a corporate environment mentored by a CA?
Cor Cordis is looking for a second/third year undergraduate commerce student available for 15 hours per week to assist the Finance team for the Cor Cordis Group.
You will gain exposure to the financial operations of one of Australia’s largest and most trusted business advisory firms. We provide innovative Advisory, Restructuring & Turnaround and Insolvency solutions.
Key areas you will experience and develop your skills:
- Banking, fixed asset, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
- Preparation of basic reporting
- MYOB, APS Practice Management and other software solutions
To be considered for this desirable position you will possess the following attributes:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong head for numbers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- An understanding of and commitment to confidentiality
- A positive attitude and work ethic
This is a hybrid role – based at our offices at Level 29, 360 Collins Street, Melbourne.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you are interested in this role and looking for an opportunity to work in a fun yet challenging work environment please provide a cover letter and your current resume by 5.00 pm on Friday 27 January 2023.
To find our more or apply please visit www.corcordis.com.au
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted after applications close.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Salary Range
$35 ph + super
- Position start date
- Closing Date:27th Jan 2023, 6:00 am