We are looking for a full-time or part- time Speech Therapist AND Occupational Therapist AND Psychologist with a variety of knowledge across, assessment and therapy. The role will primarily be working from your home, services may also be provided in other settings, such as schools, client homes, etc.
No day is the same, you will have ongoing therapy with clients and also one off assessments for NDIS funding, Assistive technology and trials of devices if required. There is no such thing as KPI’s at Correlate Connections, we understand that if we do not provide the referrals then you cannot expect to complete the work load.
You will have flexibility with your start and finish times and also your required breaks. You can decide if you commence work from home or at a clients home (home visit). You will have a supervisor who is extremely dedicated and supportive.
About Correlate Connections: We are a NDIS service provider, providing services to clients to support them to reach their goals and build their capacity. Correlate Connections staff has been in the disability industry for over 10 years and decided to enter the NDIS world to ensure that all people with a disability have their needs met, goals reached and providing a quality service to all persons.
Our statement is “quality over quantity”.
We have several Allied Health professionals working with us from Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and counsellors. We also employ support workers, lawn and yard maintenance property crew and offer loads more services under the NDIS.
We have a low staff turnover rate as we value our staff and treat them with the respect they deserve. We are an extremely different service provider who values our staff and customers (clients) and always tend to your/their needs to ensure our service is exceptional. We continue to grow from mainly word of mouth.
About The Role: Working within an multi-disciplinary team, you will assist in providing assessment(s), reports and recommendations regarding Speech/OT and psychology needs, sensory, behavioural and communication recommendations and ongoing therapy requirements to client and or carer while providing support and education during the services.
· Great opportunity for a new grad with an interesting & varied caseload of children, youth and adults
· Deliver goal-directed therapy services to people with a disability
· Support clients and others to develop and review individual therapy
· Supportive team and director that allows you to excel
· All your admin in minimized, you do not need to complete NDIS service agreements often!
· Home and community based role, so work your own hours and days are flexible!
· Friendly, positive and great work ethic
· Resilience, empathy and cultural awareness
· Degree relevant to role
· AHPRA Registration
· Reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
· Open drivers license
· Criminal record Check (cleared)
· Great time management skills as you are your own boss!
· Speech, OT and psychology therapy assessments and interventions working with adults and children with a range of disabilities and mental health
· Conducting reports to support ongoing funding for clients under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and other insuring organisations to assist with plan review processes and also Assistive Technology requests
· Liaising with key personnel involved in the client's rehabilitation journey to ensure continuum of care is maintained. This includes referrers, other allied health staff, and family as requested by the client
· Demonstrated high standard of clinical documentation and report writing, relating to clinical findings, diagnosis’ and recommendations within a timely manner
· Follow policies and procedures to ensure all work is reputable and your safe while working!
The Offer: · Attractive Salary $88,920 + Bonus incentives ( monthly, quarterly and yearly) for speech and OT, $95K + for psychologist
· Diverse work settings, no day is the same
· Working alongside a multi-disciplinary team
· Access to primary health professionals
· Ongoing support and training
· Travel reimbursement/s, South West Sydney locations for clientele
· Negotiable hourly rate
· Laptop and phone and assessment tools provided
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Physio and Occupational Therapy, Psychology and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa,...
- PO Box N155, Campbelltown North 2560Locations:
- Closing Date:8th Sep 2020, 12:59 pm