About the Company
With a National and International network across Australia and New Zealand, Coventry Group Ltd (CGL) is an ASX listed Company that delivers innovative industrial solutions to the mining, construction, and manufacturing sectors. We trade under four distinct business units:
- Cooper Fluid Systems
- Konnect Artia Australia
- Konnect Artia New Zealand
We employ approximately 850 people with a network of 80 Branches and Distribution Centres.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join the company during an important growth phase. The HR Advisor will work within one of Coventry Groups business units and be apart of the Coventry Group HR team learning from a group of HR leaders and professionals.
This opportunities responsibilities include:
- Assist with provide advice to frontline managers and team members with guidance from your manager on HR policies / procedures and legislation.
- Coaching and mentoring, and where necessary assisting, managers through the entire recruitment process.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the Managers to develop solutions and developmental pathways.
- Help provide guidance and input on business unit workforce planning and succession planning.
- Ensuring confidentiality and accurate record keeping of personnel files, HR documentation, relevant HR systems, policies and procedures.
- Assist with all HR queries internally and externally.
- Draft employment documents and contracts.
- Assisting with adhoc tasks and projects as required by the HR team.
- Assist with performance review process.
You will have:
- A Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) or TAFE Diploma qualifications.
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, deal effectively with deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Commitment to building positive and collaborative relationships.
- Can work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team.
Join an energetic team that upholds our core values of Safety, Respect, Integrity, Fairness and Teamwork in every decision we make!
If this opportunity sounds suited to you, contact Megan Waldon for a confidential discussion on 0409 938 832.
Coventry Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Privacy Statement: Coventry Group Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information provided by yourself to the Group. As such all information provided will be stored and maintained according to the legislative provisions of the Privacy Act and any other relevant legislation.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm