CIMIC Group invests in future leaders by providing graduates with exposure to a global organization across multiple industries. The CIMIC Group graduate program gives graduates the opportunity to learn and develop whilst working on some of the world’s most iconic construction, mining and operations and maintenance projects.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the CIMIC Group Operating Companies: CPB Contractors, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman or UGL . Over the course of the program rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC, EIC Activities and Pacific Partnerships.
You receive structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, you will experience up to three eight-month rotations with placements in various roles, projects or CIMIC Group companies. Having the opportunity to rotate across companies as well as projects provides you with greater opportunities to build your career.
What can our construction projects build for you?
CPB Contractors Corporate ICT Business Unit is now looking Sydney based students or recent graduates across the following discipline:
- ICT – Cyber Security and Network Governance.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this program, you will have the following skills / experience:
- Bachelor of Security/Cyber/Threat Intelligence.
- or Bachelor of Information Technology with a major in Security / Networking.
- or Bachelor of Information Technology with Industry recognized Security and Networking Certifications.
- Desirable: Participated in Cyber Security Events, Hackathons or CTFs.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Learn new skills, be flexible and adaptive.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Innovate and propose creative solutions.
- Communicate, advise and present confidently.
- Deliver high quality outcomes, be outcome driven and self-motivated.
Your future starts here!
The CIMIC Group is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Applications are open to all Australian citizens and permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm