We are a progressive boutique accounting firm based in Kew.
We strive to provide the highest quality accounting, tax, and business services to our long-standing clients. The client base largely consists of small businesses, self-managed superannuation funds, foreign residents, individuals and high net worth family groups.
Our management team and the office culture is young and supportive. We have a great focus on the professional development of our staff and creating a friendly work environment. Our firm is using modern cloud-based software applications such as Xero, Workflowmax , BGL 360, Sharepoint and CCH.
The opportunity is available for either a Graduate / Junior accountant with up to 1-3 years experience. The role primarily involves accounting, compliance and advisory tasks for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships. The successful applicant will also have the opportunity for plenty of direct interaction with the clients and partners.
The responsibilities are:
- Preparation of financial statements, Income tax returns and work papers for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and Companies.
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Workflow Management
- Client meetings
- Tax Planning
- Flexible working arrangements available
Skills and Experience
- Experience in public accounting
- Experience with Xero is valued
- Good written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage the workflow efficiently
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your Resume.
The position is for direct applicants and not recruitment consultants.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm