Since 2008, more than 8,500 participants from over 150 countries have taken part in our internship programs.
Each program includes the following;
- Culture, Business and Social events to enhance your experience in your chosen country. An example of these events would be our monthly business seminar where we get you in front of local domestic and international business men/women explaining their struggles and experience operating a business in a different country.
- All of our participants stay in international serviced apartments. Morden apartments located in the heart of each city location. Ideal for you to get to and from your internship, while at the same time exploring the local area.
- CRCC Asia has sent over 8,500 students internationally and thus we have a great understanding of the visa process for each of our locations. We will apply for you visa, which will guarantee you a visa to your chosen location.
- We want you to have an understanding of the culture and business environment before you head overseas, thus we provide all participants either one-on-one or group pre-departure sessions. We cover local customs, health and safety, day-to-day experiences, work life and work wear, and general questions.
- Our alumni network is 8,5000 strong and you will have full access to their thoughts and experience on our programs. We can get you in contact with one of our Global Ambassadors to explain how beneficial our programs have been for their careers.