Get your career off to the best start with Credit Suisse
Join the IBCM team in Sydney or Melbourne this June / July for a taste of investment banking. We advise companies, private equity firms and asset managers on strategically important acquisitions and divestments and help them access the best sources of capital to support their growth. We are innovative, creative and committed to the success of our clients and our team.
The Winter Analyst Off-Cycle Internship Program is a 4-week program for penultimate year students. Our “Winterns” work on live deals and gain hands-on experience. We provide training, support and regular feedback and we give summer internship offers after the program to individuals identified as extraordinary outstanding performers.
As a Wintern you could expect to:
- Analyze companies using financial modeling and valuation techniques,
- Examine the impact of a transaction on a client’s capital structure, and
- Think about the strategy behind a merger or acquisition.
Positions are available in Sydney and Melbourne.
As this is a short program we like to maximise the time you spend working with the team. We will do a full-day orientation and training on your first day so you can get going quickly. Winterns are matched with buddies and mentors who provide advice and mentorship throughout the program. You will also participate in various events that will help you understand our Equities and Private Banking businesses as well.
To be eligible for this program you are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s program, graduating between June and December 2022, and have the right to work in Australia – Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australia permanent resident.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but we seek candidates with a common set of abilities – motivation, creativity, proven academic achievement, and the ability to work independently as well as within a high performing team.
We are looking to build future leaders who add new perspectives to our business.
Whatever your background, you will be:
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A problem solver with excellent problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
How To Apply
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in 2 days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully.
Application deadline for: Sunday, March 21 at 19:00 AEST
We encourage you to apply early as positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology, Law, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney 2000 NSW,AustraliaLocations:
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 9:00 am