Are you curious about financial markets, have a passion for building long term client relationships and enjoy a fast paced environment?
Credit Suisse’s Asia Pacific Equities division offers you the opportunity to work with our collaborative, and encouraging team. We deliver best in class investment solutions to our global institutional client base. With a global distribution and reach, Equities is core to the Asia Pacific Markets business model in delivering the Trusted Entrepreneurs' Bank in the region.
Our industry leading Equity Research platform provides clients with insightful and independent analysis and differentiated research views on Australia and New Zealand listed companies. Our specialist sector teams conduct diligent in-depth analysis of companies and their respective industries, and forecast financials to determine a valuation and stock recommendation which are highly sought after by domestic and global investors alike.
Sales, Trading, Execution, Prime Services & Derivatives:
Our highly rated Sales & Trading business engages in a wide range of securities advisory, trading and financing activities for a discerning client base. You can expect fast paced and dynamic exposure to equity sales, trading, financing, prime brokerage services, market-making in listed and OTC securities, options, and futures. Out top rated Electronic Trading and Low Touch platform offers clients direct access to markets and algorithmic trading capabilities. We are continually on the forefront of capital market activities and sourcing of liquidity, including distribution of IPOs, blocks and secondary offerings, working in close partnership with our Investment Banking and Private Banking divisions.
- An 11-week summer internship program based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Rotation between Research and Sales & Trading
- Opportunity to join the Graduate Program upon graduation, if successful
- Partnership with Analysts on projects involving financial analysis and investigative research
- Develop financial modeling and forecasting skills, and help produce research reports
- Research industries and companies, and learn how to present your ideas to the team
- A dynamic, high energy and collaborative team
- Invitations to multiple events with colleagues and clients
- A professional network that will help further your career
- Formal mentoring from colleagues successful in the field
- You are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s program, from a broad range of fields including and not limited to Commerce, Law, STEM, Social Science, Arts, Psychology and more
- Graduating between June and December 2022
- Flexible to work either in Melbourne or Sydney.
- The right to work in Australia – as an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Highly motivated and creative with proven academic achievement and extracurricular activities
- Bring a dynamic, and future focused mindset
- Passionate about the industry, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Critical thinking, innovative and diversity of thought
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
How To Apply
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in 2 days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully.
Application deadline: Tuesday, July 27 at 12 noon AEST
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology, Law, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney 2000 NSW,AustraliaLocations:
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 2:00 am