Your program’s highlights
Summer Analysts have the opportunity to work alongside experienced bankers on deals, and on all aspects of advising and transacting business for our clients. At the end of the Summer, offers are made to interns who we believe will be successful as full-time analysts with Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) team.
Your field of responsibility
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one week of training. You will:
- Gain exposure to multiple industry sectors and products in the IBCM business,
- Get first-hand experience of what it is like to be a Full Time Analyst, and
- Analyze companies using financial modeling and valuation techniques,
- Examine the impact of a transaction on a client’s capital structure, and
- Think about the strategy behind a merger or acquisition
- Throughout you will receive invaluable on-the-job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge, ensuring you have the support to get the most out of this opportunity.
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse’s leading IBCM department assists clients in achieving their objectives and success by providing capital for their financing needs through equity, debt, and other forms of capital raising; as well as providing advisory services in mergers and acquisitions.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long-term partnership with our clients, putting providing solutions for our clients at the core of what we do, and seamless collaboration among all the departments for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
Your qualifications and skills
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities.
We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diversity perspectives to our business.
- You are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s program, from a broad range of fields including and not limited to Commerce, Law, STEM, Social Science, Arts, Psychology and more
- Graduating between June and December 2023
- Have the right to work in Australia – Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australia permanent resident
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- Solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in 2 days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully.
Tuesday, July 19 at 12:00 noon AEST
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm