Your program’s highlights
High potential undergraduates will be embedded in selected Relationship Management teams to gain relevant experience, exposure and training for a career in Credit Suisse.
High potential Assistant Relationship Managers who demonstrate key competencies through their individual performance and contributions to their teams, will distinguish themselves and qualify as potential candidates for the Global Train to Relationship Manager Program – the first step to becoming an Relationship Manager.
Your field of responsibility
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one day of orientation.
- Participate in business-specific induction sessions
- Gain exposure in Client Relationship Management, Investment Consulting, Discretionary Portfolio Management, Business Development or operational aspects of the business through rotation
- Receive invaluable on-the-job training and mentorship that will further improve your skills and knowledge
Your future colleagues
In Private Banking APAC, we have been building partnerships for generations, working closely with our clients to help them realise their ambitions and aspirations. Each of our ultra-high-net-worth and high-net-worth clients’ has a unique story and we aspire to be a consistent, reliable, flexible and long-term partner focused on all client needs - from the simplest to the most complex. By listening attentively to our clients and offering them comprehensive advice on a wide array of products and services, we empower them to make better financial decisions.
Your qualifications and skills
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diversity perspectives to our business.
- You are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s program, graduating between June and December 2023
- Have the right to work in Australia – Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australia permanent resident
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationship
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in two days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully.
Tuesday, July 19 at 12:00 noon AEST
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm