Your program’s highlights
Summer Analysts have the opportunity to work with our collaborative, and encouraging teams, rotating between Securities Research and Sales & Trading.
Your field of responsibility
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one week of training. You will:
- Undergo a structured rotational program between Securities Research and Sales & Trading
- Partner with Analysts on projects involving financial analysis and investigative research
- Develop financial modelling and forecasting skills, and help produce research reports
- Research industries and companies, and learn how to present your ideas to the team
- Have a mid-term and final review to gauge your progress vs. your objectives
- Invitations to multiple events with colleagues and clients
- Formal mentoring from colleagues successful in the field
Positions are available in Melbourne and Sydney.
Your future colleagues
Our industry leading Equity Research platform provides clients with insightful and independent analysis and differentiated research views on Australia and New Zealand listed companies. Our specialist sector teams conduct diligent in-depth analysis of companies and their respective industries, and forecast financials to determine a valuation and stock recommendation which are highly sought after by domestic and global investors alike.
Sales & Trading
Our highly rated Sales & Trading business engages in a wide range of securities advisory, trading and financing activities for a discerning client base. You can expect fast paced and dynamic exposure to equity sales, trading, financing, market-making in listed and OTC securities, options, and futures. Our top rated Electronic Trading and Low Touch platform offers clients direct access to markets and algorithmic trading capabilities. We are continually on the forefront of capital market activities and sourcing of liquidity, including distribution of IPOs, blocks and secondary offerings, working in close partnership with our Investment Banking and Private Banking divisions.
Your qualifications and skills
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities.
We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diversity perspectives to our business.
- You are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s program, from a broad range of fields including and not limited to Commerce, Law, STEM, Social Science, Arts, Psychology and more
- Graduating between June and December 2023
- Flexible to work either in Melbourne or Sydney
- The right to work in Australia – as an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Highly motivated and creative with proven academic achievement and extracurricular activities
- Bring a dynamic, and future focused mindset
- Passionate about the industry, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Critical thinking, innovative and diversity of thought
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in two days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully.
Tuesday, August 2 at 12:00 noon AEST
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 2:00 am